Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- 星期二, 2017年１月24日, 7:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Rincon Literario
- 星期三, 2017年１月25日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室
- TINISIMA By Elena Poniatowska
- 星期三, 2017年１月25日, 7:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室