Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- 星期二, 2016年9月27日, 7:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Parkside Library Book Club
- 星期二, 2016年9月27日, 7:00 pmParkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室
- Rincon Literario
- 星期三, 2016年9月28日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室