Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Parkside Library Book Club
- 星期二, 2015年5月26日Parkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室
- Rincón Literario
- 星期三, 2015年5月27日Main 總圖書館, Martin Paley 會議室
- Great Books Discussion Group
- 星期三, 2015年5月27日West Portal 分館, West Portal 公眾範圍