Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Western Addition Book Group
- 星期一, 2015年2月2日Western Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Merced Branch Library Book Club
- 星期二, 2015年2月3日Merced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍
- Great Books Discussion Group
- 星期三, 2015年2月4日Presidio 分館, Presidio 分館會議室