Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Parkside Library Book Club
- 星期二, 2016年8月30日, 7:00 pmParkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits
- 星期四, 2016年9月1日, 6:30 pmChinatown 華埠分館, 華埠分館會議室
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- 星期五, 2016年9月2日, 3:30 pmOrtega 分館, Ortega 分館會議室