Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Western Addition Book Group
- 星期一, 2016年5月2日, 4:00 pmWestern Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Great Books Discussion Group
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:30 pmPresidio 分館, Presidio 分館會議室
- Slow Book Society
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:30 pmMain 總圖書館, 四樓會議室