Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Great Books Discussion Group
- 星期三, 2016年2月10日, 6:15 pmNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Slow Book Society
- 星期三, 2016年2月10日, 6:30 pmMain 總圖書館, 四樓會議室
- Mother-Daughter Bookgroup
- 星期四, 2016年2月11日, 7:00 pmWest Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間