Join us for a lively discussion of Almost Never, by Daniel Sada. Mission Bay book club meets bimonthly. New members are always welcome.
Daniel Sada (1953-2011) is considered by many to be the boldest and most innovative writer in Spanish of his generation. His numerous awards include the Herralde Prize for Almost Never and Mexico's most prestigious literary award, the National Prize for Arts and Sciences for Literature. Roberto Bolaño has said "Daniel Sada is undoubtly writing one of the most ambitious works in the Spanish Language."
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- 星期二, 2017年3月28日, 7:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Parkside Library Book Club
- 星期二, 2017年3月28日, 7:00 pmParkside 分館, Parkside 分館青少年室
- Mission Bay Book Club
- 星期三, 2017年3月29日, 6:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room