A photo exhibit of contemporary China, highlighting a new wave of cultural reforms bringing greater creativity in the arts, literature and design, along with innovations in technology and new safeguards for China’s cultural heritage. From the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in San Francisco.
- Chinese New Year Red Envelope Craft
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Movie Time: Chinese New Year
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Lion Dancers!
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area