A photo exhibit of contemporary China, highlighting a new wave of cultural reforms bringing greater creativity in the arts, literature and design, along with innovations in technology and new safeguards for China’s cultural heritage. From the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in San Francisco.
- Red Envelope Lantern Craft
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 10:30 amMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Year of the Rooster
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Chinese New Year Red Paper Craft
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 2:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Folding Red Envelope Lantern
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 10:30 amMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Screen Time Presents eLearning with Flipster!
- Friday, February 3, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.