Learn How To Cross-stitch
Cross-stitch for beginners! With simple step-by-step instructions GoGo Craft will show you the basics of cross-stitch while you make a really cool pin. Perfect for crafters of any level. Materials and instruction provided. (4-5 other design templates will be provided for students).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Button Making
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, September 5, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, September 2, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 8, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room