Learn How To Cross-stitch
Cross-stitch for beginners! With simple step-by-step instructions GoGo Craft will show you the basics of cross-stitch while you make a really cool pin. Perfect for crafters of any level. Materials and instruction provided. (4-5 other design templates will be provided for students).
Class runs from 6 to 7:30p.m. Ages 13 and up. Classes are free and you don't need to register in advance, but we do have limited seating for 40 so come early. Doors open at 5:45pm.
- Button-making at the Library
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Children's Crafts: Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Repujado: Tin Art
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 22, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room