Local author, Grace Mattioli reads from her debut novel and discusses her process for writing, completing and publishing her book in less than one year while working full time. She will tell you how she became an Amazon bestselling author without a literary agent, and will give you valuable writing tips.
Grace is the author of Olive Branches Don’t Grow On Trees and maintains an inspirational writing blog at http://gracemattioli.com/blog/
- History of Food Coops: Shanta Sacharoff
- Sábado 22 de Octubre de 2016, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Ghosts, Sinners & Secret Places
- Sábado 22 de Octubre de 2016, 2:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Guild Freelancers
- Martes 25 de Octubre de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B