Computers with Internet connection are available for independent work creating or updating your resume, preparing job applications and/or searching online for jobs.
Handouts, books and some staff assistance are available during drop in hours. Bring a flash drive to store your work. Be considerate and share computer space with others.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pm
- Résumé Workshop
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 am
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.