Cat Shimizu, the "breaducator" from Sour Flour —a Mission District bakery dedicated to neighborly bread gifting and bread education— will talk about the art and science of making bread using a sourdough starter. Samples and suggested reading will help get you started on a fun and healthy new adventure in baking.
- CANCELLED--Myths and Blackholes in Dog Behavior
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Merced Branch Library Open House
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Managing Your Money
- Thursday, May 15, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.