LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet—and whether you’re currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and filling in your profile. We’ll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pm
- Résumé Workshop
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 am
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras