A performance of authentic Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan/Românian and Georgian/Kavkas folk, Roma (Gypsy) and classical music.
Gregory Krumik, a native of Ukraine, plays and teaches bayan, a type of accordion. Clark Welsh is the founder of the San Francisco Balalaika Ensemble. Both perform throughout the Bay Area and have played in many countries. They are frequent performers at the annual Russian Festival.
- Live Music! Gypsy Jazz Duets
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 1:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles book Club
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Library for The Blind and Print Disabled Talent Show
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind