A performance of authentic Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan/Românian and Georgian/Kavkas folk, Roma (Gypsy) and classical music.
Gregory Krumik, a native of Ukraine, plays and teaches bayan, a type of accordion. Clark Welsh is the founder of the San Francisco Balalaika Ensemble. Both perform throughout the Bay Area and have played in many countries. They are frequent performers at the annual Russian Festival.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- San Francisco Gu-Zheng Music Society
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Sidewalk Poetry & Music with Mission MAPP
- Saturday, April 4, 2015Mission, Mission General Floor Area