A performance of authentic Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan/Românian and Georgian/Kavkas folk, Roma (Gypsy) and classical music.
Gregory Krumik, a native of Ukraine, plays and teaches bayan, a type of accordion. Clark Welsh is the founder of the San Francisco Balalaika Ensemble. Both perform throughout the Bay Area and have played in many countries. They are frequent performers at the annual Russian Festival.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, November 28, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 10:30 am
- Sing-Along with Alison Faith Levy
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 10:30 amChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room