A performance of authentic Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan/Românian and Georgian/Kavkas folk, Roma (Gypsy) and classical music.
Gregory Krumik, a native of Ukraine, plays and teaches bayan, a type of accordion. Clark Welsh is the founder of the San Francisco Balalaika Ensemble. Both perform throughout the Bay Area and have played in many countries. They are frequent performers at the annual Russian Festival.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 10:30 am
- Guzheng (Chinese Harp) and Chinese Culture
- Viernes 3 de Marzo de 2017, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Jazz Music for Spring
- Viernes 3 de Marzo de 2017, 4:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones