A performance of authentic Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan/Românian and Georgian/Kavkas folk, Roma (Gypsy) and classical music.
Gregory Krumik, a native of Ukraine, plays and teaches bayan, a type of accordion. Clark Welsh is the founder of the San Francisco Balalaika Ensemble. Both perform throughout the Bay Area and have played in many countries. They are frequent performers at the annual Russian Festival.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Crossroads Irish-American Festival Hour
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala de Cuentos - 2ª Planta
- Russian Kaleidoscope - Russian, Ukrainian and Gypsy Music
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones