A performance of authentic Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan/Românian and Georgian/Kavkas folk, Roma (Gypsy) and classical music.
Gregory Krumik, a native of Ukraine, plays and teaches bayan, a type of accordion. Clark Welsh is the founder of the San Francisco Balalaika Ensemble. Both perform throughout the Bay Area and have played in many countries. They are frequent performers at the annual Russian Festival.
- Learn to Belly Dance!
- Sábado 29 de Octubre de 2016, 1:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Tricycle Music Fest: The Gustafer Yellowgold Show
- Domingo 30 de Octubre de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 1 de Noviembre de 2016, 10:30 am