A performance of authentic Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan/Românian and Georgian/Kavkas folk, Roma (Gypsy) and classical music.
Gregory Krumik, a native of Ukraine, plays and teaches bayan, a type of accordion. Clark Welsh is the founder of the San Francisco Balalaika Ensemble. Both perform throughout the Bay Area and have played in many countries. They are frequent performers at the annual Russian Festival.
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Martes 6 de Octubre de 2015, 10:30 am
- The Sound of Music Memories
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- just DANCE
- Miércoles 7 de Octubre de 2015, 6:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room