In this class you will learn how to interview with confidence so that you get the job you really want! Topics will include how to get an interview with your top picks, building your self esteem, find out what employers want to see an employee, having the right attitude, practice interview questions including the hard ones, and interview preparation with exercise and eating well.
For 25 years, presenter Mangala Meridian has had a dual career as both Legal Secretary and Adult Education Instructor of vocational and job search skills, including teaching adults with disabilities.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Getting a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 4:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Resume Strategies for Career Transitioning
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Resume Workshop
- Lunes 22 de Febrero de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B