In this class you will learn how to interview with confidence so that you get the job you really want! Topics will include how to get an interview with your top picks, building your self esteem, find out what employers want to see an employee, having the right attitude, practice interview questions including the hard ones, and interview preparation with exercise and eating well.
For 25 years, presenter Mangala Meridian has had a dual career as both Legal Secretary and Adult Education Instructor of vocational and job search skills, including teaching adults with disabilities.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pm
- Résumé Workshop
- Lunes 25 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 am
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Miércoles 3 de Agosto de 2016, 12:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras