Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Mission Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on Fridays at 3:00 p.m. beginning on March 15.
Please call (415) 355-5735 to book your appointment today! Assistance can be provided in English or Spanish. There will be a limit of one appointment per person per month.
- Girls Who Code Information Meeting
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, August 24, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, August 27, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 24, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area