Learn to practice the basic pattern, i. e. how to make a chain and a single crochet stitch. We will provide limited supplies to practice on and you could bring your own bulky yarn. Limit to 10 participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens, age 12 and older. For information or to register, contact Jewel Chen at North Beach Library (415)355-5626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This event will be taking place at a location outside the San Francisco network of public libraries. For questions concerning the event, please contact the hosting library: North Beach.
- Jewelry Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, March 7, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Teen's Area
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Foil Embossing
- Saturday, March 15, 2014West Portal, West Portal Courtyard
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.