The Hormel Gay and Lesbian Center and the Calamus Fellowship present a program of films by San Francisco-based poet and avant-garde pioneer filmmaker James Broughton (1913-1999). The films cover Broughton's career and will include The Pleasure Garden (1953); The Bed (1968); and Testament (1974).
- Orphans of the Genocide
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Modern Times
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Films About Baseball - Bull Durham (1988)
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room