The Hormel Gay and Lesbian Center and the Calamus Fellowship present a program of films by San Francisco-based poet and avant-garde pioneer filmmaker James Broughton (1913-1999). The films cover Broughton's career and will include The Pleasure Garden (1953); The Bed (1968); and Testament (1974).
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Films About Baseball - Mr. 3000 (2004)
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Dances for Camera
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium