The Hormel Gay and Lesbian Center and the Calamus Fellowship present a program of films by San Francisco-based poet and avant-garde pioneer filmmaker James Broughton (1913-1999). The films cover Broughton's career and will include The Pleasure Garden (1953); The Bed (1968); and Testament (1974).
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
See Queerest.Library.Ever. sfpl.org/hormelat20 for related online exhibits, archives, and resources.
- Thursdays at Noon films - High Fidelity
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- First Thursday Movies @ Excelsior
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Twenty-Five Years of Vampire Life
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Capturing Resilience
- Through Thursday, July 14, 2016Main Library, Mix: General Floor Area - 2nd Fl
- Celebrating The Past/Creating The Future
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Jewett Gallery
- Out At The Library
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Skylight Gallery