Rated G for all ages.
Disney and Pixar join forces for this computer-animated tale about a wide-eyed robot who travels to the deepest reaches of outer space in search of a newfound friend. The year is 2700, and planet Earth has long been uninhabitable. For hundreds of years, WALL-E (Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) has been taking out the trash, and collecting precious knick-knacks in order to stave off the boredom of his dreary routine. Little does WALL-E realize that he has recently stumbled onto a secret that could save planet Earth.
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- The Artist
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Films About Baseball - Mr. 3000 (2004)
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Teen Movie: Last Friday of the Month!
- Friday, April 25, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room