Rated G for all ages.
Disney and Pixar join forces for this computer-animated tale about a wide-eyed robot who travels to the deepest reaches of outer space in search of a newfound friend. The year is 2700, and planet Earth has long been uninhabitable. For hundreds of years, WALL-E (Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) has been taking out the trash, and collecting precious knick-knacks in order to stave off the boredom of his dreary routine. Little does WALL-E realize that he has recently stumbled onto a secret that could save planet Earth.
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Movie Time: Chinese New Year
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon film: Do the Right Thing
- Thursday, February 5, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium