Rated G for all ages.
Disney and Pixar join forces for this computer-animated tale about a wide-eyed robot who travels to the deepest reaches of outer space in search of a newfound friend. The year is 2700, and planet Earth has long been uninhabitable. For hundreds of years, WALL-E (Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) has been taking out the trash, and collecting precious knick-knacks in order to stave off the boredom of his dreary routine. Little does WALL-E realize that he has recently stumbled onto a secret that could save planet Earth.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Rob Nilsson Films Month
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Women
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Teen Movie: Despicable Me 2
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room