If you like great ideas, great writing, and stimulating discussions, come and participage in the Great Books Discussion Group. We meet 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Read. Think. Discuss. Grow.
For information about our upcoming reading: Contact Louise DiMattio at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 587-0398
To register: (415) 355-2886 or email email@example.com with your name and contact information.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club: Underground Railroad
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.