If you like great ideas, great writing, and stimulating discussions, come and participage in the Great Books Discussion Group. We meet 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Read. Think. Discuss. Grow.
For information about our upcoming reading: Contact Louise DiMattio at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 587-0398
To register: (415) 355-2886 or email email@example.com with your name and contact information.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Rincon Literario
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- TINISIMA By Elena Poniatowska
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.