If you like great ideas, great writing, and stimulating discussions, come and participage in the Great Books Discussion Group. We meet 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Read. Think. Discuss. Grow.
For information about our upcoming reading: Contact Louise DiMattio at email@example.com or (415) 587-0398
To register: (415) 355-2886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 3:30 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Othello by William Shakespeare
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 6:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.