If you like great ideas, great writing, and stimulating discussions, come and participage in the Great Books Discussion Group. We meet 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
Read. Think. Discuss. Grow.
For information about our upcoming reading: Contact Louise DiMattio at email@example.com or (415) 587-0398
To register: (415) 355-2886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, April 25, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, May 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.