The purpose of this group is to give people in our community the opportunity to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. Every month we will read and discuss a short story, essay or speech by famous authors such as Aristotle, Sigmund Freud, Alexis de Tocqueville, Anton Chekhov, and Virginia Woolf.
The Great Books Discussion Group meets monthly at the Presidio Branch, on the first Wednesday of the month.
- The Potrero Hill Book Club
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Book Discussion Group
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- West Portal Book Club
- Thursday, April 17, 2014West Portal, West Portal General Floor Area