The purpose of this group is to give people in our community the opportunity to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. Every month we will read and discuss a short story, essay or speech by famous authors such as Aristotle, Sigmund Freud, Alexis de Tocqueville, Anton Chekhov, and Virginia Woolf.
The Great Books Discussion Group meets monthly at the Presidio Branch, on the first Wednesday of the month.
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, June 1, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Merced Branch Library Book Club
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Wednesday, June 3, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room