Stuart Bronstein, estate planning and probate lawyer in San Francisco for more than 30 years, helps participants create fully functional wills. Bring a blue ink non erasable pen. Class size limited. Sign up begins May 15. See a librarian or call 415-355-5600. All programs at the library are free.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, May 6, 2015Marina, Marina General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 11, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Main Library, Atrium