Stuart Bronstein, estate planning and probate lawyer in San Francisco for more than 30 years, helps participants create fully functional wills. Bring a blue ink non erasable pen. Class size limited. Sign up begins May 15. See a librarian or call 415-355-5600. All programs at the library are free.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.