Financial Literacy Book Club
Learn the steps to building a solid foundation to create wealth! This series’ featured reading will be Rich Dad/ Poor Dad. Participants will work to acquire practical tools to understanding wealth. Classes will meet at the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. Classes will be led by a volunteer versed in money management practices.
Series starts on Thursday March 7, 2013 @ 6:15p. Classes will meet every other week.
To reserve your book, please contact Kai (Wilson) Forsley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-557-4251.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- ESL Help
- Friday, March 6, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- ESL Help
- Monday, March 9, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Conversational Japanese Language Group (Beginner)
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Learn To Code
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1