Financial Literacy Book Club
Learn the steps to building a solid foundation to create wealth! This series’ featured reading will be Rich Dad/ Poor Dad. Participants will work to acquire practical tools to understanding wealth. Classes will meet at the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. Classes will be led by a volunteer versed in money management practices.
Series starts on Thursday March 7, 2013 @ 6:15p. Classes will meet every other week.
To reserve your book, please contact Kai (Wilson) Forsley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-557-4251.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 17, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area