Financial Literacy Book Club
Learn the steps to building a solid foundation to create wealth! This series’ featured reading will be Rich Dad/ Poor Dad. Participants will work to acquire practical tools to understanding wealth. Classes will meet at the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. Classes will be led by a volunteer versed in money management practices.
Series starts on Thursday March 7, 2013 @ 6:15p. Classes will meet every other week.
To reserve your book, please contact Kai (Wilson) Forsley at email@example.com or 415-557-4251.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Legal Book Club
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1