Financial Literacy Book Club
Learn the steps to building a solid foundation to create wealth! This series’ featured reading will be Rich Dad/ Poor Dad. Participants will work to acquire practical tools to understanding wealth. Classes will meet at the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. Classes will be led by a volunteer versed in money management practices.
Series starts on Thursday March 7, 2013 @ 6:15p. Classes will meet every other week.
To reserve your book, please contact Kai (Wilson) Forsley at email@example.com or 415-557-4251.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Summer Reading Volunteer Training
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area