A docent from the Asian Art Museum will present a slideshow and talk about the museum’s exhibition “China’s Terracotta Warriors.” She will show slides of some of the 120 rare objects—including 10 terracotta figures—currently on show at the museum. She will also talk about the unification of China, and the life and rule of the First Emperor, Qin Shi Huang Di, his quest for immortality, his death, burial, and complex legacy.
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Mandarin Story Time
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Life and Death Are Wearing Me Out
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, April 28, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- WeChat (in Mandarin)
- Thursday, May 11, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.