A docent from the Asian Art Museum will present a slideshow and talk about the museum’s exhibition “China’s Terracotta Warriors.” She will show slides of some of the 120 rare objects—including 10 terracotta figures—currently on show at the museum. She will also talk about the unification of China, and the life and rule of the First Emperor, Qin Shi Huang Di, his quest for immortality, his death, burial, and complex legacy.
- Chinese artist book talk
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then and Now
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Talk by Mr. Wang Meng : My 16-Year Exile in Xinjiang
- Martes 13 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.