Michael & Valerie Nelson: Magical Moonshine Theatre presents
The Puppet Man.
Michael Nelson creates his one-man version of traditional European street theatre. In this spontaneous and ever-changing selection of skits and bits, audiences and puppets respond to each other to create the play together. The result? A uniquely exciting theatrical experience: The Puppet Show!
Suitable for ages 3 and up.
Annual event featuring puppets, music, and live performances in libraries throughout the city.
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Tony Border’s Puppets’ Magical Picnic
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- The Gustafer Yellowgold Show
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley General Floor Area