Daniel Barash of The Shadow Puppet Workshop presents
Best Loved Stories, a 45-minute introduction to the art of shadow puppetry.
Daniel performs stories from around the world inviting audience volunteers to help perform the shows. See you in the land of shadows! For ages 5 and up.
Annual event featuring puppets, music, and live performances in libraries throughout the city.
- Parque Niños. José Luis Orozco in Concert
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Tony Border’s Puppets’ Magical Picnic
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area