Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, August 7, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 7:00 pm