Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, April 29, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- AARP Smartphone Workshop
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 9:00 amPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Coding Interview Coaching
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4