Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 11:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room