Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Families CREATE! at the Bridge
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Discover Hoopla
- Thursday, June 4, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Intermediate Computer Skills Drop-In
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor