Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor