Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate/Advanced Skills
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, August 25, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.