Free, safe, and temporary tattoos in the tradition of Africa and India. Choose your own design and learn how to apply it with henna. Henna artist Rachel-Anne Palacios will show you how and she’ll apply a design on participants. Program limited to 20 teens.
For ages 12-18.This event requires a signed parent permission form. To request a form and register, contact Marla at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-355-2858.
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Destiny Arts teaches you salsa basics
- Thursday, August 7, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- BAVC The Factory's 10th Anniversary Screening
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.