Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Knowledge for College
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.