Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 am
- HOLD Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Introduction to Robotics: Ozobots
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 1:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm