Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room