Born in Berkeley, California, artist and photographer Ronald Hirano, a Deaf Nisei, was "adopted" by Miss Delight Rice, who founded the Philippine School for the Deaf in 1907, when his entire family was interned to relocation camps with 120,00 Japanese-Americans during the World War II.
This exhibition of his works includes photography, linoleum-engraved and designed covers of the California News (the newspaper from the California School for the Deaf), linoleum-engraved cards and pen and ink cards.
- Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Miércoles 24 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Photographer Janet Delaney
- Miércoles 24 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B
- Fred Lyon - Living Through the Lens
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret