Born in Berkeley, California, artist and photographer Ronald Hirano, a Deaf Nisei, was "adopted" by Miss Delight Rice, who founded the Philippine School for the Deaf in 1907, when his entire family was interned to relocation camps with 120,00 Japanese-Americans during the World War II.
This exhibition of his works includes photography, linoleum-engraved and designed covers of the California News (the newspaper from the California School for the Deaf), linoleum-engraved cards and pen and ink cards.
- New York's 10th Street Studios:
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- The Village: Life On The Corner Of Chenery & Diamond
- Sábado 7 de Marzo de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- That's a quilt!
- Jueves 19 de Marzo de 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones