Born in Berkeley, California, artist and photographer Ronald Hirano, a Deaf Nisei, was "adopted" by Miss Delight Rice, who founded the Philippine School for the Deaf in 1907, when his entire family was interned to relocation camps with 120,00 Japanese-Americans during the World War II.
This exhibition of his works includes photography, linoleum-engraved and designed covers of the California News (the newspaper from the California School for the Deaf), linoleum-engraved cards and pen and ink cards.
- 2016 Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Miércoles 28 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Monet, Renoir, Pissarro & the Impressionist Movement
- Miércoles 5 de Octubre de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- The Life and Art of Vincent Van Gogh
- Jueves 20 de Octubre de 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil