Born in Berkeley, California, artist and photographer Ronald Hirano, a Deaf Nisei, was "adopted" by Miss Delight Rice, who founded the Philippine School for the Deaf in 1907, when his entire family was interned to relocation camps with 120,00 Japanese-Americans during the World War II.
This exhibition of his works includes photography, linoleum-engraved and designed covers of the California News (the newspaper from the California School for the Deaf), linoleum-engraved cards and pen and ink cards.
- 57th Annual Art Exhibit Opening Reception
- Sábado 2 de Mayo de 2015Potrero, Potrero: Área Principal
- Fairmount School Art Opening
- Miércoles 13 de Mayo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Scapegoat: the 1871 to 1906 San Francisco City Hall
- Miércoles 20 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret