Chinese Medicine and Your Health
Join us for a healthy start in the Year of the Snake! This program will cover topics such as maintaining a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory", understanding the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
- Spring Koto Concert
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- Charlie Chin
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:00 amParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Asian Snack Trials
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Tai Chi Mondays!
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Mondays
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Jamyong Singye on the Meditative Art of Thangka
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area