Chinese Medicine and Your Health
Join us for a healthy start in the Year of the Snake! This program will cover topics such as maintaining a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory", understanding the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
- Chinese artist book talk
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then and Now
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- The People and Events in My 16-Year Exile in Xinjiang
- Martes 13 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret