Chinese Medicine and Your Health
Join us for a healthy start in the Year of the Snake! This program will cover topics such as maintaining a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory", understanding the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
- PressReader (instruction in Mandarin)
- Viernes 2 de Diciembre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Miércoles 7 de Diciembre de 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- iPad (in Mandarin)
- Viernes 9 de Diciembre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras