Chinese Medicine and Your Health
Join us for a healthy start in the Year of the Snake! This program will cover topics such as maintaining a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory", understanding the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
- Japanese Senior Conversation Hour
- Jueves 23 de Febrero de 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Espacio Exterior
- Mandarin Story Time
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 11:15 amIngleside, Ingleside: Área Juvenil
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Jueves 23 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in Mandarin)
- Viernes 24 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones