Chinese Medicine and Your Health
Join us for a healthy start in the Year of the Snake! This program will cover topics such as maintaining a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory", understanding the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
- Japanese Koto Demonstration with Shoko Hikage
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- Jueves 5 de Mayo de 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Tai Chi Mondays
- Lunes 9 de Mayo de 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Área Principal
- Jamyong Singye on the Meditative Art of Thangka
- Martes 10 de Mayo de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Red Envelope Craft
- Miércoles 11 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones