Chinese Medicine and Your Health
Join us for a healthy start in the Year of the Snake! This program will cover topics such as maintaining a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory", understanding the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
- Patterns in Nature
- 星期六, 2015年5月30日Mission 分館, Mission 分館兒童室
- Flying Angels Chinese Dance Company
- 星期六, 2015年5月30日Ortega 分館, Ortega 分館會議室
- Make a Kite with Green Art Workshop
- 星期六, 2015年5月30日Marina 分館, Marina 分館兒童活動室