Chinese Medicine and Your Health
Join us for a healthy start in the Year of the Snake! This program will cover topics such as maintaining a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory", understanding the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
- Building Community and Leadership
- 星期六, 2015年9月12日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 B
- Ikebana Japanese Flower Arrangement for Kids
- 星期日, 2015年9月13日, 2:00 pmWestern Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Vietnamese Cold Noodle
- 星期四, 2015年9月17日, 5:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室