Chinese Medicine and Your Health
Join us for a healthy start in the Year of the Snake! This program will cover topics such as maintaining a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory", understanding the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- 星期一, 2017年4月24日, 3:00 pmPortola 分館, Portola 分館會議室
- Mandarin Story Time
- 星期二, 2017年4月25日, 11:15 amIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館兒童室
- Fred Korematsu Speaks Up - and so can you!
- 星期六, 2017年4月29日, 11:00 amWest Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間