Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 29, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Email 101
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area