Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Basic Computer Skills for Adults
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Thursday, April 23, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- eBook Drop-In
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015Mission, Mission General Floor Area