Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Girls Who Code Information Meeting
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 24, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 26, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.