Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, August 7, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 7:00 pm