Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:30 am
- HOLD Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Introduction to Robotics: Ozobots
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 14, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 1:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm