Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Book A Librarian
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 6, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, May 1, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Monday, May 2, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.