Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- The Internet Archive at the Library
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- iPad : talk and demo (instruction in Mandarin)
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B