Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Google Drive Demystified
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tablet Talk & Demo (Cantonese)
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area