Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Seniornet Internet 101
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.